Friday, 7 November 2003
|1021 - Friday Five|
1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Buttermilk. Yummy, smooth, creamy, delicious.
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Raw, unprocessed, recognizable tomatoes. I don't mind ketchup (though putting it on cheeseburgers strikes me as weird), or tomato sauce, or tomato paste, but put in chunks of recognizable tomatoes and you can count me out.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
I don't care much about famous people's looks, but one famous guy that folks love for other reasons, David Letterman, strikes me as a major, unrepentant, boring asshole. I want nothing to do with him.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
I can't really come up with anyone for this one. Again, it's not about physical looks, and I can't think of a personality that fits here.
5. What popular trend baffles you?
Spiky, weird-colored hair. It's gotta be a pain to deal with, and there's no point to it other than screaming "I'm a trendoid!".
current mood: content
As someone who has had weird colored hair now for 21 years(and shows no signs of stopping, ever.), at times spiky:
The spikes are more trouble than they're worth. I gave that up years ago. The color is no different than any other dye color in terms of pain in the ass factor. If you're going to dye it anyway, it makes no real difference.