Monday, 12 June 2006
|1545 - 30 random questions|
While waiting to hear what my next engagement will be, I need something to do...so, via km5r and n5tbh:
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes, a long time ago.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
No, on those exceedingly rare occasions I actually get on the damned things.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Never. There was never enough snow to do it on while I was young enough to consider it.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Someone else, for certain values of "someone else".
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not particularly, although others will disagree.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I don't really have an opinion on the subject, and think the criminal verdict should have been the last word.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes I can. Again, others will disagree.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, though not well.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No. The most I've ever managed was about 36, twice at work.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
None really stick in my mind.
13. Who was your first love?
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Only if it were safe and the light appeared to be stuck.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes. Doesn't everyone?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox, but only because I can't stand the Yankees for many of the same reasons I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys: the often unwarranted belief in their own absolute superiority.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. Not that I could stay up on ice skates any better than I could stay up on roller skates on TV...
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
More often recently than before, but still not all that often.
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Wondering when I'll start getting regular gigs so I can start paying off debt.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. This is one thing I'm adamant about. 17 years in EMS will do that to you.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
Teleportation. That way, I'd never have to deal with the TSA again.
22. Do you like Sushi?
No. I prefer my food cooked, thank you very much.
23. What do you wear to bed?
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes. The number is very small, but nonzero.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
No, nor, for that matter, anyone that's ever been in jail (that I know of).
27. What food do you find disgusting?
Okra. Slimy yuk.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I'm ashamed to admit that I have done so.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
No more than I believe in God - which is to say not at all. I do believe there are truly good and truly evil people, but in the end they're people.
current mood: bored
current music: Fleetwood Mac - Second Hand News
There are plenty of varieties of cooked sushi, and plenty of those aren't even fish or seafood.
Though given that's it's virtually guaranteed the question actually *meant* raw fish, I'll let it slide.
Sushi's not to bad, I was a bit dudious when I first tasted it.
Sushi is actually Japenese for Rice.