1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? Occasionally. Mainly baseball, but I've been known to watch NFL football and NBA basketball when my hometown teams are playing and winning.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? No real favorite athletes, as such, though there are several Houston Astros baseball players that I think are class acts and worthy of emulation. Definitely a Houston pro sports fan, insofar as I'm a fan of anything. Haven't followed the Texans, though, as they started playing after I left.
3. Are there any sports you hate? Soccer (borrrrrrr-ing), and NASCAR (like watching paint dry at 200 MPH).
4. Have you ever been to a sports event? Several. I went to one Astros game a year, on average; a few Oilers games, including the first game ever played in the AlamoDome (an exhibition game between the Oilers and the (boo, hiss) Dallas Cowboys); a few Rockets games; and I had season tickets for the Aeros hockey team one year.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? A very little bit of softball, at which I'm terrible. I was always too young, too small, and too unathletic in school, and so never developed any sort of ability. I was the kind of guy the jocks all picked on for fun in their off hours; while this didn't make me hate sports as profoundly as it did vakkotaur, it didn't endear me to the idea.