1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Yummy buttermilk, yummy Amana cottage cheese, yummy Diet Vanilla Coke, yummy tuna salad, and yummy pea salad.
2. Name five things in your freezer. Stouffer's frozen entrees, ice cream sandwiches, ice, frozen waffles, and lemon ice cream.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. Cascade dishwashing detergent, mammoth box of trash bags, little bottle of oil with a telescoping spout, several bottles of Windex, and bug spray.
4. Name five things around your computer. Only five? :-) Telephone, stack of video playback equipment, stack of ham radios, indoor/outdoor thermometer (showing a cold 50.4 F outdoor temperature at the moment), and fax machine.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. Razor blades, toilet paper, cold medicine of various kinds, towels, vacuum cleaner. (Our medicine cabinet is a closet next to the sink.)