$160 or so later for an order from Graybar, and I had the right stuff: a couple of small 66 blocks, the proper tools to use them, and some extra outlets and faceplates. Installing the new wiring arrangements took about 2 hours, start to finish, and the result is a much more professional installation that'll be much easier to maintain in the future.
Today, I got in a bunch of hardware that I need to test with. It's a Raritan Paragon series KVM switch setup. It uses cat 5 cable to connect the server modules to the matrix switch, and I didn't have enough, so I wound up making up 6 of them. Making cat 5 cables is not my idea of fun, especially since I can't seem to manage to do it without having serious hand cramps. Still, it's done, and everything is hooked up, so now I get to spend the next week or so trying to make the remote access client run under Linux. Whee.